TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - It seems to be both sides
People Seeking Info

Subject It seems to be both sides

Posted by TyTyIsFly27 on April 21, 2014 at 10:03 AM
  This message has been viewed 113 times.

In Reply To Still curious as there is only one side thats rich or both. posted by kickerzx on April 21, 2014 at 07:08 AM

Message I only have my Wideband on the passenger side bank, so I can't be sure.. But if this continues, I'll swap the sensor for my EGT sensor in the other side and see how it goes.

I do have two OEM MAF's, but unfortunately I do not have the stock "T"

I have switched back to my Z1 chip for the time being. The car has run great on that chip/injectors for two years now, so I know that aspect will be fine (assuming I haven't fried something).

I also took all of my intake piping apart yesterday just to be sure I didn't leave any rags or something inside; but everything checked out.

Something still tells me that my problem may be ignition related. I'm going to go through the coil pack connectors/wiring and check them today, as well as swap the coil packs again with a known working set that my buddy has. Hopefully I find something.

I'm sure that it is something very simple, its just a matter of hunting it down.

Regardless, I have a consult cable being overnighted from COZ and it should be here tomorrow.

I would love to get a good tune, but here in upstate NY, I don't think there are too many options that I'd be comfortable with. Maybe Greg will be making a trip to somewhere close in the northeast sometime soon.

Thanks for all your help! I'll be double and triple checking everything today. If there is no success, hopefully consult will give me some good info.

If anyone else has any ideas, please let me know!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.